enummi® Shower Care Trio
Body Wash, Shampoo & Conditioner
enummi Body Wash
This nature inspired formula contains conditioning ingredients such as aloe,mango, avocado, and honey that hydrate the skin to provide a fresh and invigorating cleansing experience.
- Leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth, without lingering dryness
- Offers gentle cleansing for the entire family
- Features a light gel formula that creates a luxurious lather with a lively fragrance
- Rinses beautifully without leaving residue
- Combines perfectly with enummi® Body Lotion for ultimate moisturizing benefits
- Is free of parabens and sulfates
A spa-quality shampoo offering a moisture-rich, sulfate-free formula that creates a luxurious cleansing experience with natural ingredients like coconut oil, chamomile, and rosemary.
Enriched with a lush array of nature-derived, nourishing ingredients such as carrot and cucumber, sunflower and coconut oils, shea butter, and pomegranate to provide environmental protection, balanced repair, manageability, and vibrant shine for all hair types.
- Improves manageability and smoothness with a fast-acting conditioning and moisturizing formula
- Saturates hair beautifully and rinses effortlessly, leaving hair feeling soft and silky
- Features a protein, vitamin, and amino acid-rich formula
- Minimizes color fading and static, and eases hair and scalp dryness
- Offers protection from environmental damage, combing, and heat styling
- Contains 4Life Transfer Factor™
- Is free of parabens and silicone
Shipping and Handling Charges (incl GST):
Orders under $100: $8
Orders between $100 to $299: 15% of each total order
Orders between $300 to $1999: 11% of each total order
Orders above $2000: 9% of each total order
Orders placed via this website will be priority despatched from the
4Life Research warehouse in Utah and the credit card transaction processed by
Please allow 7 to 14 days for delivery.
If you have any questions or additional special requests regarding delivery of this order, please finish placing this order... THEN call Order Entry...
Make sure you quote or have Customer/Distributor ID to hand.